Low and slow ribs? Smoked chicken? Grilled veggies? Tell us your specialty! Enter your favorite grill or smoker recipe for a chance to win The Ultimate Grilling Experience from Emerald Hearth, Spa & Patio and Rock & Roll’s Greatest
- Mt. Bachelor to Open for July 4th Weekend
- Firefighters Respond to Brush Fire – Holdover From Spring Pile Burn
- July 4th Weekend on your Federal Public Lands in Central Oregon
- Welcome Hours Expand for Visitor and Info Station
- Redmond Intersection Gets An Upgrade
- Oregonians Rally to Save Outdoor School for All
- Mega Millions Jackpot Grows to $390 Million
CoEnergy Propane and KQAK are teaming up to Pay It Forward with random acts of kindness throughout the community. You never know where we will show up… maybe we’ll Pay It Forward to you! If you experience an
Be a HERO and WIN donuts from Sweetheart Donuts for you and your coworkers! Nominate your office or workplace to win a dozen donuts from Sweetheart Donuts. We’ll pick a winner every Friday morning and read their
105.7 KQAK wants to wish you, or someone you know, a very happy birthday! Let us know about upcoming birthdays (and anniversaries) and Dave Clemens will read your greeting on the air, on their special day. Please submit your information
There’s always something going on in Central Oregon, and we’re there! If you’re looking for somewhere to go and something to do, follow us and find out what’s happening here.
- HLN's Nancy Grace leaving her legal showNEW YORK (AP) — Tough-talking former prosecutor Nancy Grace is leaving her prime-time show on the HLN network in October.
- Chechen leader Kadyrov seeks apprentice on reality TV showMOSCOW (AP) — Another powerful, controversial man is taking to reality TV to find an assistant — not Donald Trump but the leader of Chechnya.
- Lions Gate to buy cable channel Starz in $4.4 billion dealNEW YORK (AP) — Film and TV studio Lions Gate is buying cable channel operator Starz in a deal worth $4.4 billion.
- Rostrum Records Files Lawsuit Against Wiz KhalifaRostrum Records, and its founder Benjy Grinberg, have filed a lawsuit against Wiz Khalifa, whose given name is Cameron Jabril Thomaz. Their cross-complaint, which was filed on Wednesday in Los Angeles, is in response to the lawsuit Khalifa filed against them in May. In documents obtained by Rolling Stone,...
- Bat for Lashes' Natasha Khan on Why Brexit Needed to HappenBat for Lashes held a webchat with fans Wednesday to promote her new LP The Bride, and when asked about her thoughts on the United Kingdom's decision to leave the European Union, Natasha Khan was optimistic about the massive changes that are about the sweep her home country. "I do...
- Hear David Nail, Brothers Osborne's Driving 'Good at Tonight'David Nail has recruited country duo Brothers Osborne for the track that will lead off his upcoming fourth LP, Fighter. Up-tempo from the outset, lyrically "Good at Tonight" carries an anthemic, living-for-the-moment message. At the halfway point, the tune kicks into overdrive with TJ and John Osborne on harmony, augmented by...