Rock & Roll’s Greatest Hits 105.7 KQAK presents America in concert, July 31st, at the Deschutes County Fairgrounds and Expo Center. So, how do you get tickets? Get your FREE TICKETS during our Ticket Stops throughout the
- UPDATE ON FIRES NEAR DAYVILLE
- Forest Health Meeting In Klamath County, Public Invited
- Salem Man Dies In Boating Accident Caused By Sneaker Wave
- Three Siberian Huskies Seized After Attacking Several Alpacas
- Madras Teen Dies After Tree Falls On Him During Woodcutting Trip
- State Police Investigate Serious Injury Crash On The Coast
- Man Cited In Serious Injury Crash In Wasco County
Be a HERO and WIN donuts from Sweetheart Donuts for you and your coworkers! Nominate your office or workplace to win a dozen donuts from Sweetheart Donuts. We’ll pick a winner every Friday morning and read their
105.7 KQAK wants to wish you, or someone you know, a very happy birthday! Let us know about upcoming birthdays (and anniversaries) and Dave Clemens will read your greeting on the air, on their special day. Please submit your information
There’s always something going on in Central Oregon, and we’re there! If you’re looking for somewhere to go and something to do, follow us and find out what’s happening here.
- Ballerina Misty Copeland heading to Broadway's 'On the Town'NEW YORK (AP) — Ballerina Misty Copeland, who just became the first African-American woman to be a principal dancer at American Ballet Theatre, has another breakthrough planned — a debut on Broadway.
- Police arrest man, 20, in shooting of Kermit Ruffins' nieceNEW ORLEANS (AP) — New Orleans police say they have arrested a man in the death of a woman identified as the daughter of a New Orleans policewoman and firefighter, and a niece of jazz trumpeter Kermit Ruffins.
- High-tech Marvel theme park cuts summer tour shortNEW YORK (AP) — The indoor high-tech traveling theme park "The Marvel Experience" has stumbled and will cut short its summer tour.
- Barack Obama Pens Tribute to 'Iconic' Grateful DeadAs the Grateful Dead prepare to bid you goodnight with one final Fare Thee Well show at Chicago's Soldier Field Sunday night, President Barack Obama, a longtime Chicagoan, has paid tribute to the long-running jam legends with a message congratulating the group on their 50th anniversary and enduring legacy. "Here's to...
- Dr. Dre Praises J Dilla, Talks N.W.A Biopic on 'Pharmacy'Dr. Dre opened up The Pharmacy Saturday night on Apple Music's Beats 1, and the G-Funk extraordinaire used his debut hour-long radio program to praise the late J Dilla as well as discuss the upcoming N.W.A biopic Straight Outta Compton. "There's actually a lot of producers that I...
- The Grateful Dead Say Farewell: The View From the BalconyIn 1968, only three years into their long, strange trip, the Grateful Dead came up with a radical idea for sharing their already singular, performing alchemy. Instead of taking their live experience to America city by city, they would bring the multitudes to the mountain. "We used to fantasize about...