Listen to The Dave Clemens Experience Monday through Saturday from 5 a.m. to 10 a.m. for everything you need to go about your routine in the High Desert region. News, what’s trending, traffic, weather, the 80’s at 8,
It doesn’t matter if you were a Dexter, a jock or a burn out, you’ll hear your favorite jams from the raddest decade of them all, weekdays 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. on 105.7 KQAK.
CoEnergy Propane and KQAK are teaming up to Pay It Forward with random acts of kindness throughout the community. You never know where we will show up… maybe we’ll Pay It Forward to you! If you experience an
Be a HERO and WIN donuts from Sweetheart Donuts for you and your coworkers! Nominate your office or workplace to win a dozen donuts from Sweetheart Donuts. We’ll pick a winner every Friday morning and read their
105.7 KQAK wants to wish you, or someone you know, a very happy birthday! Let us know about upcoming birthdays (and anniversaries) and Dave Clemens will read your greeting on the air, on their special day. Please submit your information
- Carol Kane says Gene Wilder gave her a second chanceLOS ANGELES (AP) — At age 23, Carol Kane was fresh off a Best Actress Oscar nomination with no prospects on the horizon. The phone hadn't rung for a year, she said. Then Gene Wilder called.
- Judge: Kim Dotcom can livestream legal fight against the USWELLINGTON, New Zealand (AP) — Internet entrepreneur Kim Dotcom will be allowed to livestream his legal bid to halt his extradition to the United States, a New Zealand judge ruled Tuesday.
- 'Willy Wonka' star Gene Wilder dead at 83Gene Wilder, who delighted audiences with his comic turns in "Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory" and Mel Brooks classics including "Blazing Saddles" and "The Producers," died at age 83. "It is with indescribable sadness and blues, but with spiritual gratitude for the life lived, that I announce the passing of husband, parent and universal […]
- John Lennon's Killer Mark David Chapman Denied Parole for Ninth TimeMark David Chapman, the man who murdered John Lennon in New York City on December 8th, 1980, was denied parole for the ninth time.
- MTV VMAs Endure Significant Ratings DropAn audience of 6.5 million people tuned into the 2016 MTV Video Music Awards, a drop of 34 percent compared to the 2015 event.
- Listen to 'Rolling Stone Music Now' Podcast: Lars Ulrich on Metallica's New GrooveListen to the latest episode of our weekly 'Rolling Stone Music Now' podcast, featuring Lars Ulrich on Metallica's new groove