Be the winning bidder at the Central Oregon Savings Auction on Saturday, March 14th and you’ll take home your share of the bargains! Items for your home, health, recreation and more, all in one place – at
- House Votes To DISSOLVE Cover Oregon
- BBB Warns Of Portland Online Advertising Company
- Head-On Crash Near Springfield Kills Driver
- Poor Woodstove Installation Starts Bend House Fire
- Open Enrollment Offered In Redmond Next Month
- Bend 2030 Next Goal – Transportation
- Commercial Structure Fire At Bend Welding Shop
Be part of the Boys & Girls Club Radiothon, presented by Mid Oregon Credit Union, benefiting the Bend & Redmond/Terrebonne Clubs, this coming Thursday & Friday. We’ll be broadcasting from Subaru of Bend, and asking you to
Be a HERO and WIN donuts from Sweetheart Donuts for you and your coworkers! Nominate your office or workplace to win a dozen donuts from Sweetheart Donuts. We’ll pick a winner every Friday morning and read their
105.7 KQAK wants to wish you, or someone you know, a very happy birthday! Let us know about upcoming birthdays (and anniversaries) and Dave Clemens will read your greeting on the air, on their special day. Please submit your information
There’s always something going on in Central Oregon, and we’re there! If you’re looking for somewhere to go and something to do, follow us and find out what’s happening here.
Are you experienced? Tune in to Dave Clemens Monday through Saturday from 5am to 10am for everything you need to go about your routine in the High Desert region. News, what’s trending, traffic, weather, and the Clemens
- Guest lineups for the Sunday news showsWASHINGTON (AP) — Guest lineups for the Sunday TV news shows:
- Fashion publishing legend John B. Fairchild dead at 87NEW YORK (AP) — John B. Fairchild, who took Women's Wear Daily from dry fashion trade publication to an international industry force, died Friday at his Manhattan home after a long illness, the magazine confirmed. He was 87.
- Bill Cosby asks judge to dismiss 3 accusers' defamation suitBOSTON (AP) — Bill Cosby's lawyers asked a federal judge on Friday to throw out a defamation lawsuit filed by three women accusing the comedian of decades-old sexual offenses.
- See Keith Urban's Unexpected Take on 'Somebody Like You' at Intimate Nashville ShowFor years, Keith Urban has been writing most of his songs on a six-string banjo, pushing the tunes forward with the electronic bleeps and bloops of an old, Eighties-era drum machine. That may seem like an odd launching pad for some of the most guitar-driven country songs of the 21st century,...
- Florida Georgia Line, Tim McGraw, Keith Urban to Headline Las Vegas FestivalAfter rolling sevens with last year's Route 91 Harvest Festival, the event organizers are bringing the three-day country music blowout back to Las Vegas. Slated for October 2nd through 4th, the festival features two stages and some of the genre's most bankable stars — Florida Georgia Line, Tim McGraw and Keith...
- Beyonce Fans Attack Kid Rock Online After Derogatory CommentsKid Rock has incurred the wrath of Beyoncé fans following comments he made about the pop star during his Rolling Stone interview. Related: The Killer Inside Kid Rock In the latest issue of Rolling Stone, the singer detailed why he's "flabbergasted" by the intense Beyoncé fandom. "Beyoncé, to me, doesn't have a fucking 'Purple...