CoEnergy Propane and KQAK are teaming up to Pay It Forward with random acts of kindness throughout the community. You never know where we will show up… maybe we’ll Pay It Forward to you! If you experience an
Be a HERO and WIN donuts from Sweetheart Donuts for you and your coworkers! Nominate your office or workplace to win a dozen donuts from Sweetheart Donuts. We’ll pick a winner every Friday morning and read their
105.7 KQAK wants to wish you, or someone you know, a very happy birthday! Let us know about upcoming birthdays (and anniversaries) and Dave Clemens will read your greeting on the air, on their special day. Please submit your information
There’s always something going on in Central Oregon, and we’re there! If you’re looking for somewhere to go and something to do, follow us and find out what’s happening here.
Are you experienced? Tune in to Dave Clemens Monday through Saturday from 5am to 10am for everything you need to go about your routine in the High Desert region. News, what’s trending, traffic, weather, and the Clemens
- Dwyane Wade 'honored' to be Prince's favorite playerDwyane Wade says he's feeling "all kinds of emotions" after hearing that he was Prince's favorite basketball player.
- Romania: minister who quit amid opera dispute, wants to stayBUCHAREST, Romania (AP) — Romania's culture minister who resigned over his failure to resolve a bitter dispute at Romania's main opera house involving internationally acclaimed ballerina Alina Cojocaru, says he has changed his mind.
- Bassist: Prince found 'real happiness' as Jehovah's WitnessMINNETONKA, Minn. (AP) — Music megastar Prince was known for throwing parties that stretched into the wee hours of the morning, but his faith and the Bible could also keep him gabbing until sunrise, according to his longtime friend and "spiritual brother," bassist Larry Graham.
- Billy Corgan on D'arcy Wretzky: 'Encouraged to Hear That She Is Playing Music'Smashing Pumpkins wrapped up their In Plainsong tour Sunday, a jaunt that saw frontman Billy Corgan and drummer Jimmy Chamberlin reuniting with guitarist James Iha for the first time in 16 years. Corgan penned a tour postmortem on his Facebook Monday, and he subtly left the door open for another...
- Listen to 'Rolling Stone Music Now' Podcast: Music and ActivismThe latest episode of Rolling Stone Music Now, our first-ever podcast, is now available. Listen and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, or check it out below. For this episode, we discuss the fact that many pop stars and rockers have causes – but when are they really able to...
- Garbage Plan Summer Tour in Support of New AlbumGarbage will support their new album Strange Little Birds, their first LP in four years, this summer with a month-long U.S. headlining tour. Shirley Manson, Butch Vig and company kick off their 20-date trek July 6th at Milwaukee's Summerfest. Tickets for the tour go on sale Friday, May 6th; check...