Listen to The Dave Clemens Experience Monday through Saturday from 5 a.m. to 10 a.m. for everything you need to go about your routine in the High Desert region. News, what’s trending, traffic, weather, the 80’s at 8,
- Forest Thinning Project Underway In SE Bend
- Closing Arguments In Malheur Refuge Trial
- Bend’s National Guard Gets A Vehicle Upgrade
- Pavillion Ice Rink Has 42K Visits In First Year
- Watch The Final Debate With Fellow Central Oregonians
- Here’s What’s Happening In Central Oregon this Weekend !
- Volunteer Basketball Coaches Needed
It doesn’t matter if you were a Dexter, a jock or a burn out, you’ll hear your favorite jams from the raddest decade of them all. Join Abby Taylor for the 80’s at 8, weekdays 8 a.m. and 8
CoEnergy Propane and KQAK are teaming up to Pay It Forward with random acts of kindness throughout the community. You never know where we will show up… maybe we’ll Pay It Forward to you! If you experience an
Be a HERO and WIN donuts from Sweetheart Donuts for you and your coworkers! Nominate your office or workplace to win a dozen donuts from Sweetheart Donuts. We’ll pick a winner every Friday morning and read their
105.7 KQAK wants to wish you, or someone you know, a very happy birthday! Let us know about upcoming birthdays (and anniversaries) and Dave Clemens will read your greeting on the air, on their special day. Please submit your information
- India, Pakistan take Kashmir dispute to BollywoodIndia and Pakistan's heightened tensions over Kashmir have spread to movie theatres with Bollywood shunning artists from its neighbour and Islamabad suspending Indian films in a series of tit-for-tat moves. Hindu nationalists have been fuelling India's crackdown with threats of violence while Pakistan's media regulators have gone all out and banned all Indian content from […]
- A giant nude statue in California is stirring controversySAN LEANDRO, Calif. (AP) — There have long been complaints about the lack of women in the tech industry. Now there's a towering female figure, in a tech park across the bay from San Francisco, although not quite what some people had in mind.
- First Prince music to be released posthumouslyThe announcement, made a week after a tribute concert in Prince's native Minnesota meant to offer closure after his sudden death on April 21, comes as his estate steadily moves forward on a business plan for his vast holdings. Warner Brothers Records said it would next month issue a 40-track greatest hits collection, "Prince 4Ever," […]
- Hear D.R.A.M.'s Sultry New Song 'WiFi' Featuring Erykah BaduD.R.A.M. unveils new sultry single "WiFi" featuring Erykah Badu.
- Ian MacKaye Praises Bad Brains After Rock Hall NominationPunk hero Ian MacKaye poured praise on seminal D.C. outfit Bad Brains after the group was nominated to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
- Review: Korn's 'The Serenity of Suffering' Is Ridiculously HeavyOur take on nu-metal titans' 12th album.