Starting October 12th, TS&S Ford and this station will give you a chance to “Win Some Wheels”! It’s your opportunity to drive away in a 2005 four wheel drive Ford Explorer from TS&S Ford. With hundreds of
- Ribbon Cutting For Reed Market Road Project
- Kicker Rebate Details Announced
- Bend Fire Department To Hold Open House For Fire Prevention Week
- Lake Chinook New Fire Station Dedication
- Saving Grace Honored By Employees
- ODFW Seeks Public Input on 2016 Sport Halibut and Future Bottomfish Seasons
- State “Tobacco Reduction Advisory Committee” Meets This Week
Be a HERO and WIN donuts from Sweetheart Donuts for you and your coworkers! Nominate your office or workplace to win a dozen donuts from Sweetheart Donuts. We’ll pick a winner every Friday morning and read their
105.7 KQAK wants to wish you, or someone you know, a very happy birthday! Let us know about upcoming birthdays (and anniversaries) and Dave Clemens will read your greeting on the air, on their special day. Please submit your information
There’s always something going on in Central Oregon, and we’re there! If you’re looking for somewhere to go and something to do, follow us and find out what’s happening here.
- A guide to watching sports if you don't have cableNEW YORK (AP) — It's football season, and baseball playoffs are starting. Don't have cable? You can still watch.
- Sports galore online: Cricket, wrestling, ice skatingNEW YORK (AP) — Football, baseball and men's basketball have major sites dedicated to streaming games for hard-core fans. But other sports do too. Here's a list of some free and paid services:
- Street artists give Kiev colourful makeoverIn a mural splashed across a four-story building in central Kiev, a small boy nonchalantly throws paper planes. The peaceful image is just one example of the colourful street art springing up across the Ukrainian capital, reflecting a new mood of optimism in a city once criss-crossed by barricades. The artist, 28-year-old Oleksandr Korban, is […]
- John Mayer Defends Dead & Company Tour After 'Fare Thee Well' GigsJohn Mayer defended members of the Grateful Dead, whom he'll be joining on tour this fall, for regrouping after the legendary band played what were billed as their final shows this summer, The Associated Press reports. "I don't know of any Deadhead in the world who said, 'When I paid...
- Kendrick Lamar Celebrates Eazy-E, Compton in Powerful TributeKendrick Lamar praised the fearlessness of N.W.A's Eazy-E and the new kind of truth-telling he brought to hip-hop in a tribute that kicks off Paper magazine's three-part series celebrating late rap greats in their October "Nowstalgia" issue. "People were scared to talk about these kinds of tough situations, but because [Eazy] and the group took it upon...
- Rosanne Cash on Gun Debate: 'Don't Tell Me to Keep My Mouth Shut'On Friday, October 2nd, just one day after a gunman on the campus of Umpqua Community College in Roseburg, Oregon, killed nine people and injured several others, singer-songwriter Rosanne Cash took to her Facebook page, calling on readers to sign a petition urging the White House to reinstate the...