Be sure to tune into this time honored Thanksgiving tradition, as Rock & Roll’s Greatest Hits 105.7 KQAK plays Arlo Guthrie’s “Alice’s Restaurant” throughout your Turkey Day! We’ll play it uninterrupted, in its entirety, all 18:34 seconds
- Comedy Classic Featured At Tower On Black Friday
- Redmond Police Arrest Suspect In Shooting
- Redmond Wants Applicants For City Positions
- St. Charles Fundraiser Brings In $165,000
- Linfield Football Team Plays For Parker
- COCC Community Learning Classes Now Open
- Minor Injuries In Bus Crash Carrying XC Nordic Team
105.7 KQAK wants to wish you, or someone you know, a very happy birthday! Let us know about upcoming birthdays (and anniversaries) and Dave Clemens will read your greeting on the air, on their special day. Please submit your information
There’s always something going on in Central Oregon, and we’re there! If you’re looking for somewhere to go and something to do, follow us and find out what’s happening here.
Are you experienced? Tune in to Dave Clemens Monday through Saturday from 5am to 10am for everything you need to go about your routine in the High Desert region. News, what’s trending, traffic, weather, and the Clemens
- Swiss museum deciding on Gurlitt art troveBERLIN (AP) — A Swiss museum is preparing to announce whether it has decided to accept a priceless collection of long-hidden art bequeathed to it by German collector Cornelius Gurlitt.
- One Direction, Iggy Azalea shine at 2014 AMAsOne Direction won three honors at the American Music Awards, including artist of the year over powerhouse acts like Beyonce and Luke Bryan, while breakthrough newcomer Iggy Azalea beat out heavyweights Eminem and Drake in the rap categories.
- 1D, Katy Perry win big at American Music AwardsAmerican girls love British boys: One Direction won artist of the year at the American Music Awards, taking home three honors and was the night's big winner next to Katy Perry, who didn't attend the show.
- Garth Brooks Beams in to American Music Awards With 'People Loving People'After all the hoopla about Garth Brooks turning in a "rare" live performance on Sunday night's American Music Awards, the resurrected country star sang new single "People Loving People" via satellite from Greensboro, North Carolina. (Watch the performance below). While it didn't provide the drama of seeing how pop music's..
- Watch Jennifer Lopez Shake 'Booty' With Iggy Azalea for 2014 AMAs"Prepare audience for maximum impact," Jennifer Lopez commanded as she ended the 2014 American Music Awards with her debut television performance of "Booty." Joined by fellow posterior-shaker Iggy Azalea, Lopez writhed around in a box flanked by more than a dozen dancers. Azalea, who had previously won AMAs for Favorite Rap/Hip Hop Artist
- Watch One Direction Softly Croon 'Night Changes' at 2014 AMAsIn contrast to bombastic performances by Taylor Swift and Iggy Azalea, One Direction took an understated approach to their gentle romantic ballad "Night Changes" at Sunday night's American Music Awards. The group performed the single from their latest album Four in the middle of a simulated field, showcasing each of the five...