Starting October 12th, TS&S Ford and this station will give you a chance to “Win Some Wheels”! It’s your opportunity to drive away in a 2005 four wheel drive Ford Explorer from TS&S Ford. With hundreds of
- Ribbon Cutting For Reed Market Road Project
- Kicker Rebate Details Announced
- Bend Fire Department To Hold Open House For Fire Prevention Week
- Lake Chinook New Fire Station Dedication
- Saving Grace Honored By Employees
- ODFW Seeks Public Input on 2016 Sport Halibut and Future Bottomfish Seasons
- State “Tobacco Reduction Advisory Committee” Meets This Week
Be a HERO and WIN donuts from Sweetheart Donuts for you and your coworkers! Nominate your office or workplace to win a dozen donuts from Sweetheart Donuts. We’ll pick a winner every Friday morning and read their
105.7 KQAK wants to wish you, or someone you know, a very happy birthday! Let us know about upcoming birthdays (and anniversaries) and Dave Clemens will read your greeting on the air, on their special day. Please submit your information
There’s always something going on in Central Oregon, and we’re there! If you’re looking for somewhere to go and something to do, follow us and find out what’s happening here.
- Fox probing claims 'Maze Runner' cast took artifactsALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) — Representatives from 20th Century Fox are trying to determine if actors took American Indian artifacts while filming "Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials" at a private New Mexico ranch.
- Asian cinema masterpieces, ferry tragedy at Korean film festBUSAN, South Korea (AP) — South Korea's second-largest city is in a festive mood as the Busan Film Festival passes the midpoint.
- Singer-songwriter John Mayer gushes about The Grateful DeadSAN RAFAEL, Calif. (AP) — Singer-songwriter John Mayer proudly declared himself a "Deadhead" as he defended members of the Grateful Dead in their decision to regroup after playing what was supposed to be the band's final tour this summer.
- Kendrick Lamar Celebrates Eazy-E, Compton in Powerful TributeKendrick Lamar praised the fearlessness of N.W.A.'s Eazy-E and the new kind of truth-telling he brought to hip-hop in a tribute that kicks off Paper magazine's three-part series celebrating late rap greats in their October "Nowstalgia" issue. "People were scared to talk about these kinds of tough situations, but because [Eazy] and the group took it upon...
- Rosanne Cash on Gun Debate: 'Don't Tell Me to Keep My Mouth Shut'On Friday, October 2nd, just one day after a gunman on the campus of Umpqua Community College in Roseburg, Oregon, killed nine people and injured several others, singer-songwriter Rosanne Cash took to her Facebook page, calling on readers to sign a petition urging the White House to reinstate the...
- Rihanna on Domestic Abuse: 'It's Not a Subject to Sweep Under the Rug'Rihanna opened up about her tumultuous relationship with Chris Brown, his assault and the unfair treatment she and other victims of domestic abuse often face in a new interview with Vanity Fair. "I just never understood that, like how the victim gets punished over and over," the singer said. Rihanna did not dwell...