Be a HERO and WIN donuts from Sweetheart Donuts for you and your coworkers! Nominate your office or workplace to win a dozen donuts from Sweetheart Donuts. We’ll pick a winner every Friday morning and read their
105.7 KQAK wants to wish you, or someone you know, a very happy birthday! Let us know about upcoming birthdays (and anniversaries) and Dave Clemens will read your greeting on the air, on their special day. Please submit your information
There’s always something going on in Central Oregon, and we’re there! If you’re looking for somewhere to go and something to do, follow us and find out what’s happening here.
Are you experienced? Tune in to Dave Clemens Monday through Saturday from 5am to 10am for everything you need to go about your routine in the High Desert region. News, what’s trending, traffic, weather, and the Clemens
- Utah parents who killed selves, children feared apocalypseSPRINGVILLE, Utah (AP) — A Utah couple and their three children who were found dead in their home last fall overdosed on drugs after the parents told friends they were concerned about a pending apocalypse, authorities said Tuesday.
- Belichick and The Beast talk but don't say much at Media DayPHOENIX (AP) — Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch knew he had to talk. It didn't mean he had to say anything.
- Diversity at Sundance doesn't carry over to HollywoodPARK CITY, Utah (AP) — One of the most buzzed-about movies at this year's Sundance Film Festival is "Dope," a coming-of-age story about three outcasts in the inner city.
- Blink-182's Tom DeLonge Defends Himself Against Bandmates' AccusationsOne day after Blink-182's Mark Hoppus and Travis Barker blasted founding member Tom DeLonge to Rolling Stone for being "ungrateful" and "disingenuous" over conflicting reports that he had left the band, the singer-guitarist issued an open letter to fans detailing his side of the story. "I love Blink and am incredibly...
- Phillip Phillips Seeks Break From 'Oppressive' 'American Idol' ProducerNearly three years after winning American Idol, Phillip Phillips is attempting to declare his contract with the show's production company, 19 Entertainment, to be illegal, according to The Hollywood Reporter. In a legal filing, he claimed the company has "manipulated" him into making appearances, forcing him to perform for free...
- L7's Original Lineup to Reunite After 14 YearsLos Angeles grunge band L7 have confirmed the reunion they teased fans with last December with new festival dates and a Kickstarter page in support of their documentary, L7: Pretend We're Dead. On December 10th, the band posted a personal message on their official Facebook page, noting that the original lineup...