Listen to The Dave Clemens Experience Monday through Saturday from 5 a.m. to 10 a.m. for everything you need to go about your routine in the High Desert region. News, what’s trending, traffic, weather, the 80’s at 8,
It doesn’t matter if you were a Dexter, a jock or a burn out, you’ll hear your favorite jams from the raddest decade of them all, weekdays 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. on 105.7 KQAK.
CoEnergy Propane and KQAK are teaming up to Pay It Forward with random acts of kindness throughout the community. You never know where we will show up… maybe we’ll Pay It Forward to you! If you experience an
Be a HERO and WIN donuts from Sweetheart Donuts for you and your coworkers! Nominate your office or workplace to win a dozen donuts from Sweetheart Donuts. We’ll pick a winner every Friday morning and read their
105.7 KQAK wants to wish you, or someone you know, a very happy birthday! Let us know about upcoming birthdays (and anniversaries) and Dave Clemens will read your greeting on the air, on their special day. Please submit your information
- Husband of Heart singer Ann Wilson arrested for assaultSEATTLE (AP) — The husband of Heart lead singer Ann Wilson has been arrested in connection with an incident involving the 16-year-old twin sons of her sister, Nancy Wilson.
- There they are: 52 Miss America contestants in Atlantic CityATLANTIC CITY, N.J. (AP) — There they are: the 52 Miss America contestants, on the Atlantic City Boardwalk.
- Internet star sings of Gaza cat and 'My Trousers'Mobbed by fans wherever he goes, Adel Meshoukhi is the kind of singer that perhaps only Gaza could produce: an internet sensation who depends on a modest stipend from Hamas. Very few people in Gaza, the small Palestinian territory ruled by the Islamist movement Hamas, haven't heard of the young and disenchanted Meshoukhi.
- John Lennon's Killer Mark David Chapman Denied Parole for Ninth TimeMark David Chapman, the man who murdered John Lennon in New York City on December 8th, 1980, was denied parole for the ninth time.
- MTV VMAs Endure Significant Ratings DropAn audience of 6.5 million people tuned into the 2016 MTV Video Music Awards, a drop of 34 percent compared to the 2015 event.
- Listen to 'Rolling Stone Music Now' Podcast: Lars Ulrich on Metallica's New GrooveListen to the latest episode of our weekly 'Rolling Stone Music Now' podcast, featuring Lars Ulrich on Metallica's new groove