Rock & Roll’s Greatest Hits 105.7 KQAK Announces PEAK Summer Nights! Gregg Allman – June 30th! Melissa Etheridge – July 22nd! The Punch Brothers – September 4th! This concert series has provided Bend the opportunity to experience
- Two Drivers Hit Pedestrian In Fatal Crash In Gilchrist
- Missing Bend Transient Found Deceased
- Two Washington State Men Arrested After Car Chase In Portland Area
- Walden In Central Oregon Visit Soon
- Dramatic Police Chase Ends in Arrest And Charges
- Mushrooms Are Free In National Forests, But Permit Is Needed
- Wyden Votes NO On Patriot Act Extension
Be a HERO and WIN donuts from Sweetheart Donuts for you and your coworkers! Nominate your office or workplace to win a dozen donuts from Sweetheart Donuts. We’ll pick a winner every Friday morning and read their
105.7 KQAK wants to wish you, or someone you know, a very happy birthday! Let us know about upcoming birthdays (and anniversaries) and Dave Clemens will read your greeting on the air, on their special day. Please submit your information
There’s always something going on in Central Oregon, and we’re there! If you’re looking for somewhere to go and something to do, follow us and find out what’s happening here.
- The movies that will keep buzzing after CannesCANNES, France (AP) — The Cannes Film Festival is a grand hierarchy with strictly defined elevations of movies and media access, where films are met by high praise or lowly boos. And so there was a strange fittingness that the scandal of the 68th Cannes Film Festival, where all status is measured, came down to […]
- France touts Cannes prizes as vindication for film subsidiesPARIS (AP) — France's president says his country's strong showing at this year's Cannes film festival is no accident — suggesting it's partly thanks to government subsidies.
- Some Native Hawaiians disapprove of 'Aloha' movie titleHONOLULU (AP) — Some Native Hawaiians disapprove of the name of a movie filmed and set in Hawaii, saying that titling it "Aloha" is a disrespectful misappropriation of culture and simplifies a word that's rich with meaning.
- Art Garfunkel Lashes Out at Paul Simon in New InterviewArt Garfunkel lashed out at his former Simon & Garfunkel partner Paul Simon in a scathing new interview where the singer accuses Simon of suffering from a Napoleonic complex and suppressing Garfunkel's creativity. Speaking to The Telegraph, Garfunkel also cites Simon as the reason why the duo aren't embarking on...
- Surfer Blood Lose Donations for Ailing Guitarist in Van TheftSurfer Blood hit a setback in their efforts to raise money for guitarist Thomas Fekete after the band's touring van was broken into Saturday on the outskirts of Chicago. Throughout Surfer Blood's tour in support of their new LP 1000 Palms, the band have been collecting donations for Fekete, who left the group...
- Watch U2 Play Super Rarity 'In God's Country' With Fan On GuitarU2 are just five shows into their Innocence + Experience Tour, and they're already taking fan requests and breaking out super rarities. At Friday night's show in Phoenix, the group was all set to play "The Sweetest Thing" on the B stage until Bono stopped them. "This guy I met...