Be a HERO and WIN donuts from Sweetheart Donuts for you and your coworkers! Nominate your office or workplace to win a dozen donuts from Sweetheart Donuts. We’ll pick a winner every Friday morning and read their
105.7 KQAK wants to wish you, or someone you know, a very happy birthday! Let us know about upcoming birthdays (and anniversaries) and Dave Clemens will read your greeting on the air, on their special day. Please submit your information
There’s always something going on in Central Oregon, and we’re there! If you’re looking for somewhere to go and something to do, follow us and find out what’s happening here.
Are you experienced? Tune in to Dave Clemens Monday through Saturday from 5am to 10am for everything you need to go about your routine in the High Desert region. News, what’s trending, traffic, weather, and the Clemens
- Amal Clooney on legal team in Armenian genocide caseSTRASBOURG, France (AP) — Lawyer Amal Clooney is going before Europe's top human rights court to argue against a man convicted for denying the 1915 Armenian genocide.
- Placido Domingo revives Woody Allen Puccini operaPlacido Domingo will star in a return to Los Angeles of Woody Allen's first opera production, Puccini's "Gianni Schicchi," the opera house said. Allen first staged "Gianni Schicchi" at the Los Angeles Opera in 2008, adapting Puccini's work based on a side character in Dante's "Inferno" and transplanting the story to a more modern era […]
- LA jury awards $5 million to funk legend Sly StoneLOS ANGELES (AP) — Funk legend Sly Stone was awarded $5 million on Tuesday in a breach-of-contract suit that claimed his business partners and his own company cheated him out of royalties.
- Blink-182's Tom DeLonge Defends Himself Against Bandmates' AccusationsOne day after Blink-182's Mark Hoppus and Travis Barker blasted founding member Tom DeLonge to Rolling Stone for being "ungrateful" and "disingenuous" over conflicting reports that he had left the band, the singer-guitarist issued an open letter to fans detailing his side of the story. "I love Blink and am incredibly...
- Phillip Phillips Seeks Break From 'Oppressive' 'American Idol' ProducerNearly three years after winning American Idol, Phillip Phillips is attempting to declare his contract with the show's production company, 19 Entertainment, to be illegal, according to The Hollywood Reporter. In a legal filing, he claimed the company has "manipulated" him into making appearances, forcing him to perform for free...
- My Morning Jacket, Modest Mouse, Sam Smith to Headline Forecastle FestLouisville's own My Morning Jacket will headline the city's annual Forecastle Festival this year, along with Sam Smith, Widespread Panic and Modest Mouse. The three-day festival is scheduled to take place from July 17th to the 19th at the Waterfront Park, located next to the Ohio River. Other regional acts set to play...