Listen to The Dave Clemens Experience Monday through Saturday from 5 a.m. to 10 a.m. for everything you need to go about your routine in the High Desert region. News, what’s trending, traffic, weather, the 80’s at 8,
- Weapon Drawn In Deschutes River Woods Subdivision – Arrest Followed
- Ammon Bundy Jury Pool- 90-Plus Potential Jurors Already Eliminated
- Central Oregon’s Unemployment Rate Rises
- Crater Lake Waiving Fees
- New Pronghorn Lodge Projected To Open In 2017
- Accused Kaylee Sawyer Killer Booked Into Bend Jail
- Elective Surgeries Cancelled Today At St. Charles Bend
It doesn’t matter if you were a Dexter, a jock or a burn out, you’ll hear your favorite jams from the raddest decade of them all, weekdays 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. on 105.7 KQAK.
CoEnergy Propane and KQAK are teaming up to Pay It Forward with random acts of kindness throughout the community. You never know where we will show up… maybe we’ll Pay It Forward to you! If you experience an
Be a HERO and WIN donuts from Sweetheart Donuts for you and your coworkers! Nominate your office or workplace to win a dozen donuts from Sweetheart Donuts. We’ll pick a winner every Friday morning and read their
105.7 KQAK wants to wish you, or someone you know, a very happy birthday! Let us know about upcoming birthdays (and anniversaries) and Dave Clemens will read your greeting on the air, on their special day. Please submit your information
- Paisley Park to open to fans as Prince museumPaisley Park, Prince's state-of-the-art studio complex that held a mythic status for fans who entered it during the pop legend's life, will open to the public as a museum. The "Purple Rain" star's estate said it was teaming up for the project with the company behind Graceland, Elvis Presley's home-turned-museum in Memphis that draws more […]
- Fan-made 'Star Trek' sets become tourist attraction in NYOn its many voyages through space, the Starship Enterprise has endured bridge-shaking blasts from enemy ships and infiltration by scheming aliens. Now it's being invaded by tourists. Sets mimicking those ...
- Nate Parker and the rape case that won't go awayTwo weeks ago, filmmaker Nate Parker had the world at his feet, readying for the release of "Birth of a Nation," a paean to racial equality tipped to sweep the Oscars. Parker, now 36, and his roommate and "Birth of a Nation" co-writer Jean Celestin, were accused of raping an 18-year-old woman at Penn State […]
- Liam Gallagher Plans New Solo 'Chin-Out' AlbumLiam Gallagher announced plans to release a new solo album in 2017.
- Gong Co-Founder Gilli Smyth Dead at 83Gilli Smyth, a co-founding member of the influential space-rock group Gong, has died at the age of 83.
- Rick Astley on Benefits of Rickrolling, Taking Cues From AdeleRick Astley, singer of Eighties smashes like "Never Gonna Give You Up," discusses the upside of Rickrolling and how he learned to love his hit songs.