Legendary Moments are the things that we all remember later. Sometimes big. Sometimes small. But, always memorable. The things we laugh about, tell stories about, and become part of our everyday lives. What’s your Legendary Moment? Tell
- AAA Projecting Highest Labor Day Travel Since 2008
- Canyon Creek Fire Grows To 84,960 Acres, More Winds Fuel Flames Today
- Guns Drawn In Arrest At Redmond Walmart Parking Lot
- Evacuations Still In Place In Wallowa County
- Update On Warm Springs Fires
- Knute And Patricia Buehler To Tour Bethlehem Inn
- Statewide Campfire Ban Continues
Be a HERO and WIN donuts from Sweetheart Donuts for you and your coworkers! Nominate your office or workplace to win a dozen donuts from Sweetheart Donuts. We’ll pick a winner every Friday morning and read their
105.7 KQAK wants to wish you, or someone you know, a very happy birthday! Let us know about upcoming birthdays (and anniversaries) and Dave Clemens will read your greeting on the air, on their special day. Please submit your information
There’s always something going on in Central Oregon, and we’re there! If you’re looking for somewhere to go and something to do, follow us and find out what’s happening here.
- The Latest on TV shooting: AG joins hundreds for vigilROANOKE, Va. (AP) — The latest on the on-air killing of two TV station employees in Virginia (all times local):
- Former NFLer Jonathan Martin working on memoirNEW YORK (AP) — Jonathan Martin, the former NFL tackle who abruptly left the Miami Dolphins and has since said he attempted suicide, is working on a memoir.
- Nervous Fetty Wap greeted with cheers at hometown concertPATERSON, N.J. (AP) — Popular rap artist Fetty Wap was greeted with wild cheers Thursday as he put on a concert for a crowd of high school students in his New Jersey hometown of Paterson.
- Flashback: Guns N' Roses Play Final Show Before Mysterious HiatusSlash caused a huge stir this past weekend when he didn't challenge a Swedish reporter's assertion that he was back on speaking terms with Axl Rose. "It was probably way overdue, you know," he said. "But it's very cool at this point to dispel some of that negative...
- Hear Alabama, Alison Krauss Duet on Romantic 'Come Find Me'Alabama's repertoire has always been a solid blend of foot-stomping anthems and tender ballads, and the tradition continues on Southern Drawl, the first album of original songs from the trio of Randy Owen, Teddy Gentry and Jeff Cook since 2001. One of the many highlights on the collection is "Come...
- Van Morrison Preps Expanded Reissues of 'Astral Weeks,' 'His Band'Van Morrison's seminal 1968 LP Astral Weeks and 1970's His Band and the Street Choir, will be expanded, remastered and reissued on October 30th via Warner Bros. Both LPs will be made available digitally and on CD, each featuring a handful of previously unreleased, alternate versions of album cuts. The expanded...