Listen to The Dave Clemens Experience weekdays from 5 a.m. to 10 a.m. for everything you need to go about your routine in the High Desert. News, what’s trending, road reports, weather, the 80’s at 8, and of
- Electronic Data Breach – Scammer Uses Email
- Access Improved in Oregon
- Officials Plan to Seek Federal Approval
- Staff Have Set Up Desks In Hallways
- Some Lengthen School Year – Others Will Adjust Within Calendar
- Construction of the Project Paused for the Winter Months
- Bend Landfill Expected To Be Full By 2029
It doesn’t matter if you were a Dexter, a jock or a burn out, you’ll hear your favorite jams from the raddest decade of them all. Listen for the 80’s at 8, weekdays 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. on
Tell us why you and your coworkers deserve a dozen donuts and you just might win a box of tasty treats from Sweetheart Donuts. We’ll read the winning entry of The Office Dozen on the air Friday mornings
Listen Fridays at 8:20 a.m. as the Humane Society of Central Oregon visits The Dave Clemens Experience with a featured animal in need of a forever home.
105.7 KQAK wants to wish you, or someone you know, a very happy birthday! Let us know about upcoming birthdays (and anniversaries) and Dave Clemens will read your greeting on the air, on their special day. Please submit your information
- Adele sends her love to Emma Stone after her big Oscars nightAdele posted an Instagram congratulating Emma Stone and the film Moonlight after their wins at the Oscars on Sunday night. Adele took a pic of her in pajamas next to Emma who appeared on her TV screen. Adele Has A Pajama-Clad Message For Oscar Winner Emma Stone! Via perezhilton.com 02/27/2017 2:57 PM Editorial credit: […]
- Ashley Tisdale fires back due to hateful tweets after attending Oscars partyAshely Tisdale is not having it anymore. The actress received mean tweets from users who said she looked pregnant and she fired back. ‘I’m Not Pregnant!’ Ashley Tisdale Hits Back At Fat Shamers After Elton John’s Oscars Viewing Party! Via perezhilton.com 02/27/2017 3:21 PM Editorial credit: Helga Esteb / Shutterstock.com
- Joseph Wapner from “The People’s Court” has passed awayJudge Joseph Wapner from “The People’s Court” has died. Before he became a TV judge, Joseph served as an L.A County Superior Court judge for 20 years. Wapner became an american sensation when the show debuted in September 1981. ‘People’s Court’ Judge Joseph Wapner Dead at 97 Via www.tmz.com 02/26/2017 2:06 PM Editorial credit: […]
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About the Memphis Music SceneFive facts about Memphis' deep blues and rock & roll roots, the town that birthed Sun Records.
- Listen to 'Rolling Stone Music Now' Podcast: Lenny Kravitz Looks BackLenny Kravitz talks about origins of his style, hanging with Prince and whether love can rule in age of Trump in 'Rolling Stone Music Now' podcast.
- Hear Brother Ali's Sleek 'Own Light' From First LP in Five YearsBrother Ali detailed his first album in five years, 'All the Beauty in This Whole Life,' and released new song "Own Light (What Hearts Are For)."